How much is the gym?
Daily = $10
Monthly = $30
3 months = $80
Annual membership = $300
What are the gym hours?
6am-10 pm daily. Please note the gym may be closed to the public on designated days/times for travel hockey team training sessions. These times will be posted.
Where do I check-in?
Please stop by the Guest Services office to check-in & get an admission sticker. The admission sticker MUST be visible at all times while working out.
All guests must have a waiver on file.
Where can I keep valuables?
TSC has coin operated lockers at rink level. The lockers are $0.75 each.
Gym bags and purses are prohibited on work out floor
Are children allowed?
Guests age 15 and under not permitted without authorized TSC or Jr. Kings coach or supervised by an adult. A waiver signed by parent or guardian is required for all users under 18 years of age.
What is the time limit on the cardiovascular machines?
Guests are asked to limit their time to 20 minutes on all cardio machines when other guests are waiting.
Are locker rooms & showers available?
Showers and locker rooms based on availability only and cannot be guaranteed, guests can check out key from Security for a shower if available. TSC locker rooms and showers are often used for the events that occur on the ice and priority is given to those users.
Who cleans the equipment?
Please use the cleaning supplies on hand to wipe down the machines after each use. All guests are required to bring their own towel.
What are the gym rules?
- Return all weights to rack after use
- Olympic weights should never be leaned against walls or poles
- Please do not drop weights
- Weight collars should to be used at all times
- Shirts and closed toed shoes required at all times
- Make sure all seats, cables and pins are in place
- Gym bags and purses are prohibited on work out floor
- Please don’t litter
- If equipment is damaged please report to front desk
- Food is not permitted on work out floor
- Please carry a towel at all times and wipe down equipment after use